WORKING AT HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Hopwood Hall College employs approximately 600 staff in both teaching and learning and support services. Staff are based at either our Middleton or Rochdale campus.
Hopwood Hall College is an accredited Disability Confident Employer. Our Equality & Diversity statement is designed to ensure that unfair discrimination does not take place in any part of our recruitment process.
The College is a Living Wage employer, paying all directly employed staff the real living wage rate with plans to extend this to all regular, onsite sub-contracted staff as well. The real Living Wage is higher than the government minimum and is voluntarily paid by businesses who believe their staff deserve a fair day's pay for a hard day's work.
Working at Hopwood Hall College comes with a wide range of benefits including generous holiday and sick pay entitlements.
Other non-contractual benefits include:
- Career average pension scheme
- Free gym membership at our Middleton Campus Sports Arena
- Purchase loans for computers and bikes
- Staff discount at the College's Riverside Restaurant, Riverside Salon, Sports Arena and Holiday Clubs
- On-site nursery (Rochdale Campus)
- Credit union for savings, low cost loans and life assurance
- Free on-site parking
- On-site Dog Kennels (spaces not guaranteed)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply through our portal, which you can access here and on any job listing. If you have any problems applying or using the online portal, please get in touch with the HR Department on email@example.com or give us a call on 0161 655 6903.
Please click here for a copy of our Values.
Please note we conduct online checks for all candidates at point of shortlisting.