The Hopwood Life App is your way of staying connected with everything you need to know during your time at Hopwood Hall. Starting with information on your new timetable, the app is constantly updated to keep you in the know with all the news, events and opportunities that are going on around campus.
It really is a fantastic way to access valuable information and hear what your tutors and fellow classmates are talking about!
If you haven’t already installed the app, then there’s no better time to download it. You can find the app in your phone’s app store and once you’ve got it downloaded you can access it by logging in with your college email address. Be sure to check to the below details on how to access the app for the first time. Please do not worry if you have any problems accessing the app/logging on. Our iLearn Team will be on hand throughout the first few weeks of term to assist people in accessing the app.
1. Search for the Hopwood Life app on the Apple App store or Google Play store
2. Once installed and the app launched, you’ll be met with a Newsfeed landing screen. tap the icon in the bottom right of the screen circled below
3. Click “Azure AD” under current student login. Students then enter their student email address using the following format email@example.com like the example below and tap ‘Next’.
4. Students then enter their usual college password and tap ‘Sign in’.
5. Scroll down the screen to the ‘Your Course’ section and tap ‘Timetable’.
6. If you are unable to log in, please ensure you are typing the correct student email and have clicked Azure AD. If you still cannot login or have forgotten your password then please email VLE@hopwood.ac.uk and this team will be happy to help.
Include your student number, full name, mobile number and postcode as this will allow your password to be reset faster.