0161 653 2070
With our new Football Development Officer, Samuel Smith we are working on a number of football activities for students and the local community. For further updates and information please follow us on Twitter @HopwoodArena. Alternatively, please contact us directly: email@example.com
SATURDAY SOCCER SCHOOLHopwood Hall Saturday Soccer School provides boys and girls aged 5 to 12 the opportunity to develop their football skills in a safe, fun and sociable environment. Sessions will be held in the indoor sports halls at our Middleton campus. The first session is FREE and then only £3 per session.
Beginners: Ages 5-7, 9:30am - 10:30am
development: Ages 8-12, 10.40am – 11.40am
• Run by FA qualified football coaches.
• The coach to child ratio will be kept a maximum 1:12 ratio to maximise individual attention, participation and development.
• A fun environment which encourages the children to take part, enjoy themselves and make friends.
• Sessions aimed at developing the fundamental movements through playing football with an emphasis on fun and inclusivity.
• Focus on developing ball skills such as shooting, passing, dribbling & control.
• Pathways and support to find and join local clubs.
MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
Looking for a casual kick about?
JUST PLAY! 18+, 17:30pm - 18:30pm
Just Play is for anyone who wants a game of football without the fuss. Casual, inclusive, informal fun. If you fancy a game. Just play! Sign up on the link below and let us take care of the rest.
Looking to showcase your skills?
LEISURE LEAGUES: 18+, 19:30pm-21:30pm
We have teamed up with Leisure Leagues to host a community league on Monday evenings. Starting Monday the 13th May, 2019. 19.30pm-21.30pm at the 3G. For further info please contact Leisure Leagues: Tel. 03331 232340
BRIDGEABILITY FOOTBALL SESSION
We have a community partnership with Bridge Juniors Football Club who lead an accessible football sessions open for adults and children.
17:00pm - 18:00pm on Monday evenings at the Sports Arena, Kick-Pitch.
17:00pm - 18:00pm on Monday evenings at the Sports Arena, Hall A.