0161 653 2070
With our Football Development Officer, Dimi Mitsis, we are working on a number of football activities for students and the local community. We'll update with more information soon but the sessions are:
SATURDAY SOCCER SCHOOL
Hopwood Hall Saturday Soccer Schools offer boys and girls aged 4 to 8 the opportunity to develop their football skills in a safe, fun and sociable environment.
• Run by qualified football coaches.
• The coach to child ratio will be kept a maximum 1:12 ratio to maximise individual attention, participation and development.
• A safe environment which encourages the children to take part, enjoy themselves and make friends.
• Sessions aimed at coaching good technique and having fun playing football.
• Focus on developing ball skills such as shooting, passing, dribbling & control.
• Pathways to join clubs.
TURN-UP-AND-PLAY ADULT SESSIONS
Having a busy lifestyle and love football? Would you love to play regularly but can’t commit to it? Every Monday 5-6 we run a turn-up-and-play session at our 3g pitch. So whether you want to come on your own or bring some friends and compete against other players you are welcome. More info about this session coming soon…
15:45 - 16:45 on Wednesdays at the Sports Arena
More info about sessions coming soon…
We are very happy to be supported by two local junior football clubs - Crompton FC and Springfield Park FC. This partnership means there are clear pathways to clubs when the players are ready.
PLEASE GET IN TOUCH IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ANY OF THESE SESSIONS.
Contact us on 0161 653 2070 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org