NCFE Level 3 Diploma for Entry to the Uniform Public ServicesApply Now
This qualification is designed to provide learners with an in-depth understanding of the principles of the uniformed services sector and to allow them to explore the various avenues of work within it. It also allows learners to gain transferable skills that can be applied to the workplace or further study.
Level 3 Diploma for Entry to the Uniform Services
Previous Level 2 qualification in Uniform Public Services.
GCSE grade C/4 or above including Maths and English.
- Prepare for a career in a chosen uniformed service
- Develop aspects of physical fitness for entry to the uniformed services
- Develop leadership skills
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Values and standards
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Emergency planning and response in the uniformed services
- Sports coaching
- Skills for water-based outdoor and adventurous activities Yes
- Outdoor and adventurous expeditions
- Understanding discipline in the uniformed services
• Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Outdoor Programmes
• Level 3 Diploma in Operational Delivery (Advanced)
• Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Policing • Public Service foundation degree
• Higher apprenticeships
• BA in Public Services.
They may also be useful to learners studying qualifications in the following sectors/areas:
- Public services
- Local or national government