Level 3 Diploma in Professional Patisserie and ConfectioneryApply Now
This qualification aims to develop the learner’s knowledge of the key areas that are required to promote and support good customer service. It can also contribute to the development of key skills in communication, working with others, and problem solving. The qualification is designed to equip learners with the knowledge relating to the Improved job satisfaction in a customer care role. Give increased confidence when communicating with customers; Enhance future opportunities to develop your carerr and gain qualifications.
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Professional Patisserie and Confectionary
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, learners must be assessed to ensure they have a reasonable chance of achievement and will be able to generate the required evidence.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the provision of good customer service in all sectors.
2. Identify customer and organisational needs and expectations in respect of service levels delivered in all businesses.
3. Describe the differences between strong and weak customer care, particularly relating to a professional image, communication skills and complaint handling.
4. Recognise how to present a professional image and identify techniques for communicating positively and effectively with customers, including verbal and nonverbal communications.
5. Identify the techniques used to handle customer complaints appropriately. The course will be taught in a classroom with interactive power point and information.
None required although it would be advantageous to be working within a Customer Facing role.
Front of house – Waitress/ Bar person/ any customer facing role across a variety of Industries.