Introductory Certificate in Customer ServicesApply Now
The qualification is designed to equip learners with the knowledge relating to the improved job satisfaction in a customer care role, increased confidence when communicating with customers and enhances future opportunities to develop your career and gain qualifications
Course start date: 31/10/2021
City & Guilds Level 1 Introductory Certificate in Customer Services
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. However, learners must be assessed to ensure they have a reasonable chance of achievement and will be able to generate the required evidence.
1. Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of the provision of good customer service in all sectors.
2. Identify customer and organisational needs and expectations in respect of service levels delivered in all businesses.
3. Describe the differences between strong and weak customer care, particularly relating to a professional image, communication skills and complaint handling.
4. Recognise how to present a professional image and identify techniques for communicating positively and effectively with customers, including verbal and nonverbal communications.
5. Identify the techniques used to handle customer complaints appropriately. The course will be taught in a classroom with interactive power point and information.
Work experience is not essential as part of this course