Level 2 Cache Diploma in Health & Social Care (Adults) - Rochdale CampusApply Now
This qualification is for those learner aged 19+ and develops the knowledge and skills needed when working with adults in health and social care environments. It covers a wide range of areas including supporting individuals with their physical and emotional care, daily living needs and health care procedures.
The full cost of this course is £1287. The course runs for 35 weeks, 3 hours a week, Wednesday 5:-8pm. Loans for course fees may be available for eligible learners.
Level 2 Cache Diploma
4 GCSEs grade D or above or equivalent to include English Language and Mathematics.
This 1 year course consists of many units including:
- Introduction to communication in health, social care
- Introduction to personal development in health, social care
- Introduction to equality and inclusion in health and social care
- Introduction to duty of care in health and social care
- Principles of safeguarding and protection in health and social care
- The role of the health and social care worker
- Implement person centred approaches in health and social
- Contribute to health and safety in health and social care
- Handle information in health and social care settings
- The person centred approach to the care and support of individuals with dementia
- Understand the factors that can influence communication and interaction with individuals who have dementia
- Understand equality, diversity and inclusion in dementia care
You will need to be already working, volunteering or on practical placement as you need to show competence in both knowledge and skills to enrol on this course.