Level 3 Certificate in Barbering - Part TimeApply Now
Once qualified in the diploma in barbering, you'll have the new skills to succeed in the industry and to develop your career further.
Course fees: £1645 including a free kit
City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Barbering
Level 3 is ideal if you've worked in hairdressing or barbering for some time and want to develop your skills in a specialised area. You can also apply if you have at least a level 2 qualification in a similar subject area.
You will study the following units:
- Monitor and maintain health and safety Practice in the salon
- Consultation support for colleagues on hair services
- Cut men’s hair to create a variety of Looks
- Cut facial hair to create a variety of Looks
- Provide shaving and face massage services
You will be assessed using assignments/online tests and practical barbering tasks and you will need to be able to bring models in for some of your assessments.
This is not a requirement but you will develop your skills and confidence much quicker if you can find a work placement.
This qualification will help to develop and advance your career in barbering by gaining new skills.