Level 3 Certificate in Hairdressing - Part TimeApply Now
This course will provide you with advanced knowledge and techniques in ladies Hairdressing.
Course fees: TBC
This course starts in September 2021 and will run for 35 weeks, 3.5 hours a week on Wednesdays or Thursdays 5:30pm - 9:00pm.
City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Hairdressing
Level 2 Hairdressing or Barbering qualification
The following units will be delivered and will include a combination of practical and theory tasks:
- 302 Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- 303 Consultation Support for colleagues on hair services
- 304 Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
- 305 Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
- 306 Colour hair to create a variety of looks
- 316 Create an Image
Assessment will take place continually throughout the course. A combination of practical assessments, on line exams and assignments will determine the final grade for each unit.
This course will prepare the learner for working in the Hairdressing Industry. On completion of this course you will have the skills and knowledge to competently carry out Hairdressing services. The progression opportunities from here include working in a salon, owning your own salon or mobile Hairdressing. You could further develop your skills by progressing onto a Barbering course.