Barbering - Level 3 DiplomaApply Now
Are you looking to become a barber? Learn what it takes to become successful in the industry with our Barbering course.
Begin your journey by perfecting your craft in our state-of-the-art training rooms, then move onto real life clients in our Riverside Salon.
Use your flair for creativity and cultivate the skills needed to bring your ideas to life and give your customers the best experience.
Keep up to date with the everchanging world of men’s hairstyles by learning all the latest trends and new fashion within barbering.
This course is taught at our Rochdale campus, located in Rochdale Town Centre, Greater Manchester.
Course fees: £3345
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Barbering
4 GCSEs grade 4 or above to include English and Maths.
A minimum of at least a Level 2 qualification in hairdressing or barbering.
Your training will be delivered by our industry expert tutors in our state of the art salons. Topics on this course include:
- Cut men’s hair to create a variety of Looks
- Cut facial hair to create a variety of Looks
- Creative Hairdressing Design Skills
- Provide shaving and face massage services
- Design and create patterns in hair
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Provide scalp massage services
You will complete a minimum of 35 hours/1 week work experience. This can be completed as a block or 1/2 days per week depending on what suits you and the employer.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and skills and provide you with progression opportunities into employment.