Barbering - Level 3 DiplomaApply Now
For anyone working in the hairdressing/barbering industry and are looking to accredit their skills and knowledge or for anyone wanting to progress from level 2 hairdressing or barbering.
Course fees: £3345
This course will run for 36 weeks, starting September 2021
C&G Level 3 Diploma in Barbering
A minimum of at least a level 2 qualification in hairdressing or barbering
Your training will be delivered by our industry expert tutors in our state of the art salons. The course includes the following units and each unit has a number of practical assessments to complete and an online exam or assignment.
- Cut men’s hair to create a variety of Looks
- Cut facial hair to create a variety of Looks
- Creative Hairdressing Design Skills
- Provide shaving and face massage services
- Design and create patterns in hair
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Provide scalp massage services
You will be expected to complete a minimum of 35 hours/1 week work experience. This can be completed as a block or 1/2 days per week depending on what suits you and the employer.
This qualification will develop your knowledge and skills and provide you with progression opportunities into employment.