You can contact us by completing the form below. Whether you’re a current or prospective student, a parent/guardian or member of the public, our team aims to provide a quick and accurate response to all enquiries. Please include as much detail as possible to ensure we respond appropriately.
For instructions on how to reach us at either campus, please click here.
reporting an absence
Please do one of the following before 9am:
- Text the keyword ATTEND to 88020 plus your name, student number and reason for not attending (e.g. ATTEND Joe Bloggs 12345 Migraine) and you'll receive a reply to let you know your message is successful
- Email your name, student number and reason for not attending to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or call us for FREE on 0800 917 4745
- Rochdale Road, Middleton, M24 6XH
- 0161 643 7560
- St. Mary’s Gate, Rochdale, OL12 6RY
- 01706 345 346
Fill in the details below and someone will attend to your enquiry presently.