Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance
At Hopwood Hall we offer a comprehensive Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance service to support our students. The Student College Services Team based in Reception offers the following services related to IAG:
- Careers and general information and advice;
- Course enquiries;
- Information relating to college admission and enrolment;
- Information relating to eligibility and funding;
- Financial Support and advice;
- Advanced Learner Loan guidance;
- Advice regarding progressing on to an HE course within Hopwood Hall College;
- Advice regarding progressing on to an HE course at a University or other HE provider;
- UCAS application support; and
- Student Finance support.
- For more information: Careers Guide for Learners and Staff
Bookable appointments are available for 1:1 guidance sessions and we also offer drop-in sessions throughout the academic year. If you would like an adviser to get in touch for a 1-1 sessions please complete an enquiry form below.
Fill in the details below and someone will attend to your enquiry presently.