CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT AT HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Before you begin your course, you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared with the right equipment. Many of our courses need specialist health and safety clothing and your course tutor will be able to tell you this at enrolment. They’ll also advise you where you can purchase it from.
To order kit for your course, you must attend the relevant campus reception to submit an order.
All stationery items are available on campus at discounted prices, or you can purchase them on the high street from other stationery retailers.
For most courses we recommend that you will need:
- Lever arch folder with dividers to organise your work and assignments
- Notepad for use in class
If you think you may be eligible for a bursary, please submit your bursary application prior to ordering any clothing, course specific equipment or sports kit. The specialist course areas that do require a mandatory uniform to be worn are:
- Animal Care & Management (land-based)
- Applied Science & Veterinary Nursing
- Early Years
- Fitness Academy
- Health & Social Care
- Performing Arts (Basic requirement leggins/jogging bottoms and a t-shirt)
- Sport (Rugby, Mens Football and Womens Football Academies)
- Technology Centre (Fitters & Turners, Mechanical Engineering - Welding, Motor Vehicle, Painting & Decorating/Plastering)
- Uniformed Public Services