CLOTHING & EQUIPMENT AT HOPWOOD HALL COLLEGE
Before you begin your course, you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared with the right equipment. Many of our courses need specialist health and safety clothing and your course tutor will be able to tell you this at enrolment. They’ll also advise you where you can purchase it from.
TO ORDER KIT FOR YOUR COURSE:
WHILST THE COLLEGE IS CLOSED DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC YOU WILL NEED TO COMPLETE THE RELEVANT ORDER FORM FOR YOUR COURSE AND SUBMIT IT VIA EMAIL TO firstname.lastname@example.org .
ONCE THE COLLEGE RE-OPENS, YOU WILL NEED TO ATTEND THE CAMPUS AT WHICH YOU WILL BE STUDYING IN ORDER TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER. WE WILL BE IN TOUCH VIA TEXT OR EMAIL ONCE YOUR ORDER IS READY FOR COLLECTION, THEREFORE PLEASE ENSURE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION IS UPTO DATE.
All stationery items are available on campus at discounted prices, or you can purchase them on the high street from other stationery retailers.
For most courses we recommend that you will need:
- Lever arch folder with dividers to organise your work and assignments
- Notepad for use in class
If you think you may be eligible for a bursary, please submit your bursary application prior to ordering any clothing, course specific equipment or sports kit. The specialist course areas that do require a mandatory uniform to be worn are:
Kits forms will be available from this page soon, please check back
- Animal Care & Management (land-based)
- Applied Science & Veterinary Nursing
- Early Years
- Fitness Academy
- Health & Social Care
- Performing Arts (Basic requirement leggins/jogging bottoms and a t-shirt)
- Sport (Rugby, Mens Football and Womens Football Academies)
- Technology Centre (Fitters & Turners, Mechanical Engineering - Welding, Motor Vehicle, Painting & Decorating/Plastering)
- Uniformed Public Services