Apply Now


Before you begin your course, you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared with the right equipment. Many of our courses need specialist health and safety clothing and your course tutor will be able to tell you this at enrolment. They’ll also advise you where you can purchase it from.

All stationery items are available on campus at discounted prices, or you can purchase them on the high street from other stationery retailers.

For most courses we recommend that you will need:

  • Lever arch folder with dividers to organise your work and assignments
  • Notepad for use in class
  • Pen
  • Pencil

If you think you may be eligible for a bursary, please submit your bursary application prior to ordering any clothing, course specific equipment or sports kit. The specialist course areas that do require a mandatory uniform to be worn are:

Animal Care / Management

Applied Science

Catering Kit (for student purchasing the kit)

Catering Kit (for financially assisted students)

Design, Surveying and Planning T-Level

Early Years

Electrical Installation / Carpentry & Joinery / Alarms / Brickwork / Multi Skilled

Engineering (Mechanical & Electrical)

Fitness Academy

Fitters & Turners

Football Academy

Health & Social Care

Mechanical Engineering - Welding

Motor Vehicle

Motor Vehicle (No Jacket)

Painting & Decorating / Plastering

Performing Arts

Performing Arts - Dance Leotard Bundle

Performing Arts - Dance Unitard Bundle


Rugby Academy


Sports Science

T-Level Building Services Engineering

Uniformed Public Services

Veterinary Nursing

Before you begin your course, you’ll need to make sure you’re prepared with the right equipment. Some courses require a mandatory uniform to be worn, we are currently in the process of updating the uniform and order forms for these courses. If you are starting a course with us in September 2021 you can check back with us at the end of June to see if a uniform is required for your course.