Technician - Hair and Beauty (Part Time)
To facilitate the learning process by supporting staff and students in an effective learning environment
- To provide direct support to teaching staff by maintaining and promoting lively working environment and practices.
- To work with and ensure that staff and students have access to studios, workshops, equipment as required.
- To prepare and assist in activities ensuring all materials and equipment are prepared in readiness for practical sessions and retrieved after the activity has ceased.
- Maintain and repair specialist equipment and be responsible for the security of equipment and tools.
- To assist with the supervision of students working on project work.
- Be flexible in supporting the sections requirements and cross college tasks
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- Be responsible for ordering requisitions and store keeping
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
- Hopwood Hall College actively promotes the value of diversity and welcomes and encourages job applicants from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applicants from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates. We would also welcome applicants from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates. We are a disability confident employer and have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the job description.