Painting and Decorating Technician
To facilitate the learning process by supporting staff and students in an effective learning environment
- To provide direct support to teaching staff by maintaining and promoting lively working environment and practices.
- To work with and ensure that staff and students have access to studios, workshops, equipment as required.
- To prepare and assist in activities ensuring all materials and equipment are prepared in readiness for practical sessions and retrieved after the activity has ceased.
- Maintain and repair specialist equipment and be responsible for the security of equipment and tools.
- To assist with the supervision of students working on project work.
- Be flexible in supporting the sections requirements and cross college tasks
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- Be responsible for ordering requisitions and storekeeping
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.