Student & College Services Assistant
To work flexibly to provide a comprehensive customer service and administrative function for the College.
- To deliver a high standard of customer service and administrative support for the College in line with the service outline.
- To ensure that the Student and College Service is of a high quality and fully meets the needs of the customers.
- To promote the provision of the Student and College Service to all users.
- To develop and maintain the knowledge required to advise customers on elements of the service delivered (e.g. curriculum provision, admissions, financial support, learner DBS applications, learner eligibility for enrollment and operating a uniform service to learners).
- To ensure that College standards are worked to and maintained (e.g. Matrix).
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of personal professional knowledge.
- Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: £21507.16 pro rata, per annum
HOURS OF DUTY: 18 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 20th September 2019
Use our online portal to apply