MIS Assistant (Maternity Cover)
To be part of a team delivering high quality customer focussed learner data management in the areas of Enrolment, Data Input, Curriculum Planning, Timetabling, Registers, ILR production and Reporting.
1. To be part of a team of staff providing data management services to all customers (both internal and external) including enrolment, data input, curriculum planning, timetabling, registers, ILR production, funding returns and resource utilisation.
2. To work with the MIS Officers in developing and maintaining high levels of data accuracy, customer service and responsiveness through all aspects of learner data.
3. To develop and maintain effective, supportive working relationships with all users of the service.
4. To develop and enhance skills and knowledge of the student records management system and other associated software applications in order to deliver a consistently high level of data accuracy/validity
5. To develop and maintain a high degree of understanding of the various funding streams and methodologies so as to contribute to constantly improving individual and team performance.
6. To develop specialist skills in the creation and optimisation of the Individualised Learner Record (ILR) file for the various funding streams drawn down by the College.
7. To input and edit data on the college MI systems (including Timetabling) and to assist in the preparation of data for external and internal reporting requirements.
8. To contribute to the development and promotion of effective MI systems and procedures.
9. To ensure personal compliance with relevant policies and procedures and to make suggestions around service improvements based on individual experience of issues which arise during the performance of their normal duties
10. To provide support to and work collaboratively with other members of the MIS team as directed, depending on levels of demand.
11. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
12. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
Hopwood Hall College actively promotes the value of diversity and welcomes and encourages job applicants from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applicants from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates. We would also welcome applicants from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates. We are a disability confident employer and have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the job description.
SALARY SCALE: £22,378.78 per annum
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 per week, fixed term
CLOSING DATE: 24th January 2022
Use our online portal to apply