The primary purpose of this role is to assist in the planning, development and delivery of a robust and innovative college and student recruitment marketing service. The successful candidate would play a significant part in achieving marketing objectives and to proactively investigate opportunities, deliver high quality marketing collateral, build relationships and maintain records. Working with the existing Marketing Team, this will also require delivering presentations to external audiences (eg: in schools and community settings) and helping to deliver key recruitment events to ensure that the college hits its annual recruitment targets.
- To produce high quality marketing collateral for recruitment events and activities and for departments across the college as well as for the college’s public-facing services.
- To assist in generating engaging content for college publications.
- To recognise and respond quickly to student recruitment marketing opportunities.
- To demonstrably contribute to the planning, organisation and delivery of internal and external college events to maximise student recruitment.
- To plan and deliver presentations on the learning opportunities at Hopwood Hall College.
- To actively support the Marketing Manager to deliver all aspects of the College Marketing Strategy.
- To take an active part in all College marketing activities including updating the college website.
- To seek opportunities to market the college and recruit students.
- To be familiar with college learner data systems such as EBS and ProMonitor.
- To assist on the production of high quality marketing collateral for recruitment activities and for departments across the college as well as for the college’s public-facing services.
- To streamline and develop administrative processes to maximise efficiency and productivity of the team
- To be the first point of contact for marketing requests and enquiries, fielding calls or acting as ‘gate keeper’ for the team
- To act as a Brand Ambassador providing advice and guidance ensuring consistency on all college marketing collateral
- To develop excellent relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- To carry out regular benchmarking of competitor marketing activity and report on this.
- To work with departments across the college to proactively generate new and engaging copy.
- To provide a proof reading service for all collateral.
- To write copy and create content for different target audiences with clear call to actions.
- To schedule content on social channels and on the college website.
- To manage stock of branded promotional goods
- To update internal screen content.
- To take an active interest in best practice and new and innovative ways marketing can improve its reach or service.
- To maintain an understanding of legislation such as GDPR.
- To assist in the collation and submission of monthly reporting content.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of personal professional knowledge.
- Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.