Lecturer - Motor Vehicle
To take an active role in the delivery of quality programmes within the Curriculum area.
1.To teach on a wide range of full and part-time courses, in line with the college and curriculum area specifications.
2.To contribute to the planning, monitoring and evaluation of the curriculum in the school
3.To prepare and mark assessments as required within the range of programmes timetabled
4.To promote and participate in the delivery of Basic / Key Skills
5.To be responsible for the continuous improvement in attendance, punctuality, retention and achievement of students indesignated teaching groups.
6.To produce full, considered and timely reports and references on students
7.To participate in student interviews, enrolment and induction, open days and other liaison activities.
8.To work co-operatively within a team and attend all team meetings
9.To fully participate in the college’s ILT strategy including contributing to the upkeep of the section’s intranet site
10.To adopt fully all curriculum initiatives adopted by the curriculum area
11.To maintain comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of specialist areas
12. To maintain current and appropriate resources for all course units taught including Schemes of Work, Lesson Plans, and suitable teaching materials ensuring differentiated learning opportunities are in place
13. To contribute to the total learning experience of students within the curriculum area
14. To ensure the application of Inclusive Learning in all areas of activity
15. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
16. Any other duties of a similar level of responsibility as may be required.
- Hopwood Hall College actively promotes the value of diversity and welcomes and encourages job applicants from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applicants from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates. We would also welcome applicants from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates. We are a disability confident employer and have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the job description.
- HOURS OF DUTY: 35 per week
- SALARY SCALE: £34,281.55 per annum
- CLOSING DATE: 3rd July 2022
- Interview Date: 12th July 2022
- Use our online portal to apply