Invigilator - Reader & Scribe (multiple positions available)
To support students during their exams, and to ensure the smooth running of all external examinations.
- To read and scribe for students during their external examinations when required.
- To attend any training relevant to reading and scribing where available.
- To assist with setting up exam venues by distributing exam stationery and papers in accordance with the Joint Council guidelines.
- To ensure silence is maintained throughout the duration of the examinations.
- To check attendance during examinations and record on the relevant document.
- Collect exam scripts at the end of the examination and return to the Exams Department.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: Fixed point 21 £10.40 p/h (invigilation) or £11.57 p/h (Reader & Scribe)
HOURS OF DUTY: Variable Hours
CLOSING DATE: 23rd September 2020
please Apply by sending CV and cover letter to HR@hopwood.ac.uk