To support the VLE Coordinator and the iLearn Developers to provide a high quality experience for all stakeholders.
- 1.To contribute to the maintenance, development and up keep of the VLE, including, but not limited to, course structure, reports, user accounts, functionality and future developments.
- 2.To assist the VLE Coordinator and iLearn development team with induction, training and support for both staff and learners, this will include the research and development of iLearning content and modules.
- 3.To provide support to the iLearn developers in sourcing content or developing bespoke material.
- 4.To work towards key departmental objectives and contribute to the quality processes linked to the overall improvement of the area.
- 5.To build links with key stakeholders of the VLE and iLearning such as the learners, staff, IT, MIS to enable us to continually improve the service.
- 6.To collaborate with the iLearn developers to trial, evaluate and assess effectiveness of content and return on investment.
- 7.To participate in auditing and analysis of the VLE and content to ensure all users are receiving a consistent, high quality service.
- 8.To provide support to iLearn Centres, coaches and users to ensure a quality experience, including but not limited to, access to e-books and other electronic resources.
- 9.To deliver a positive customer service to all users at all times.
- 10.Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- 11.Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: National Minimum Wage
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 1st February 2018
Use our online portal to apply