Studying at Hopwood Hall College in September but haven't yet applied for financial support? Visit our website to apply now or alternatively; pick up a bursary form from reception ➡️ Complete it ➡️ Return it to reception with any necessary financial documentation ✅ https://www.hopwood.ac.uk/about/student-college-services/financial-support
How to Apply
Hopwood Hall College only accepts online applications through the following process. We do not accept CV's. Your application will automatically be sent to a member of our HR Team.
- Click on the link below or opposite for our current job vacancies
- Click on the link on the right of the page "Apply for a vacancy at Hopwood Hall College"
- This takes you through the the job search engine
- Search for the job you are interested in and click "apply online"
- Register (for this you will need an email account and a password you will create)
- Select the Application form
- Complete and submit (remember to include the job itle and position you are applying for)
If you are unable to apply online please contact us on 0161 643 7560.
Application Guidance Notes
Please read the following notes carefully, as the decision to short-list you for interview will be based solely on the information you provide on your application form.
- Please read the role description and person profile carefully.
- Please use the College's Competency Framework in line with the competency levels set in the person profile. Click here for guidelines when using the competency framework.
- It is important that you complete all relevant sections of the application form accurately and in full as this information wil be used to process your application. This personal information will be retained for a period of 12 months after the recruitment process is complete.
- Applications will be only accepted if they are submitted online. You will also be given the option to submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV) online but please ensure that the infomation on this demonstrates the critria on the job description.
- To help monitor the effectiveness of our recruitment practices and assess the success of different media in attracting application, please complete the Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form. It will be stored confidentially and used for statistical purposes only.
- If you have a disability, there are practical arrangements we can make to help you through the recruitment process. For instance, we could organise a sign language interpreter, wheelchair access etc. Our HR team will be happy to discuss your requirements.
- If you receive no further communication within 4 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- The receipt of satisfactory references and medical clearance will be a condition of employment, as will be a satisfactory certificate from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
- In order to process your application certain sensitive information and your consent is required. The successfully appointed candidates will be asked to sign a declaration.
- We operate a fair selection of recruitment for all appointments. If you feel the procedure has not been applied fairly regarding your application, please contact HR who will investigate your complaint.
- The supporting statement is one of the most important parts of the application form and should be carefully planned. Please demonstrate how your experience either at work or in other capacities meets each area of the person profile giving examples of how you meet the criteria. Separate sheets may be attached, but please try to restrict yourself to 1000 words.