To contribute to the provision of a quality Exams service.
To develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the requirements of regulatory bodies with regard to examinations in order to provide a comprehensive and efficient service.
- To be part of a team of staff providing examinations services to all customers (both internal and external)
- To carry out the Registration of Learners with Awarding bodies, arranging Examinations (both online and paper based), arranging rooms and invigilators, dealing with data changes and updates, and ensure Qualification Achievement and claims are processed within the college guidelines.
- To work with the MIS & Exams Manager in developing and maintaining high levels of customer service and responsiveness through all aspects of examinations provision.
- To develop and maintain effective, supportive working relationships with all users of the service.
- To operate auditable procedures with regard to the security of all examination material, and the processing of all learner data.
- To work in conjunction with Curriculum colleagues to ensure that examinations are planned and delivered to ensure the best possible experience for learners, to facilitate them performing at their best.
- To develop and enhance skills and knowledge of the student records management system (EBS), with particular expertise in the Exams related modules in order to deliver a consistently high level of data accuracy and efficiency of examinations service.
- To assist in the preparation of data for external and internal reporting requirements.
- To compile and input examination entries, exams timetabling, accommodation, concession and results data, and distribute / publish to relevant parties (including examining bodies, learners, colleagues and others.)
- To provide support to and work collaboratively with other members of the MIS and Exams team as directed, in response to demand.
- To ensure personal compliance with relevant policies and procedures and to make suggestions around service improvements based on individual experience of issues which arise during the performance of duties
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: £21,722.23 per annum
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 26th January 2020
Use our online portal to apply