Employer Responsive Work and Skills Officer
Grow and maintain AEB and Commercial provision in line with the HHC offer and local and regional priorities. Deliver individual targets and contribute to College targets and be engaged in all aspects of the sales process with employers and with partners and other stakeholders in the promotion of the employer engagement and adult skills strategies.
Actively identify employer skills gaps, generate new partnerships opportunities with a co create design and deliver model in mind to maximise employer / stakeholder engagement.
- To assist in the development and drive the AEB and commercial sales strategy; consistently meet and exceed sales targets by developing, implementing and maintaining an effective pipeline.
- To build and maintain relationships with JCP, employers and other key stakeholders to promote and engage learners for AEB provision.
- Undertake direct marketing and promotional activities to employers through all communication routes including visits, cold calling and liaise with marketing to include cross promotion of all college offers
- Prepare and present training proposals to employers including all employer responsive provision, (apprenticeships, AEB and commercial) and corporate relationships with the college
- To set and evaluate pricing to maximise funding draw down AEB funding to achieve a competitive market position, grow a stable employer base through key accounts and improve margins.
- Be responsible for growing new business with employers and support colleagues to grow existing business undertaking a proactive consultative selling approach with the Employer Services team by conducting training needs analysis.
- Organise and attend internal and external promotional events, conventions, roadshows, exhibitions, and network with key local business partners and partnership forums
- Ensure the Customer Relationship Management (pro engage) is regularly updated with all relevant employer information in line with college procedures.
- Maintain the currency of AEB funding policy, own skills and engage pro-actively and positively with CPD facilitate through the College in this respect
- Maintain a relationship throughout the training with the employer as a “key contact” to meet customer service levels.
- Generate new ideas, and contribute to the delivery of cohesive plans to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with Employer Services and Curriculum teams across the HHC, in order to stimulate contributions, improve business reach-out and maximise cross-selling of the HHC full range of services to business.
- Contribute to the curriculum planning by exploring product and service innovation through the efficient and effective organisation or resources and use of technology.
- Accurately forecast future income and contribute to income growth plans to adapt to constant shifts in the market place.
- The responsibilities and duties may vary from time to time without changing the character of the post. The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to ensure the efficient and effective running of the provision
Hopwood Hall College actively promotes the value of diversity and welcomes and encourages job applicants from people of all backgrounds. We particularly welcome applicants from disabled and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates. We would also welcome applicants from LGB and Trans and non-binary candidates. We are a disability confident employer and have made a positive commitment to employing disabled people and guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the job description.
SALARY SCALE: £28,420.18 - £30,286.49 per annum
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 13th June 2021
Use our online portal to apply