Work and Skills Officer
Grow and maintain Adult Education Budget and Commercial provision in line with the HHC offer and local and regional priorities. Deliver individual targets and contribute to College targets and be engaged in all aspects of the sales process with adults, employers and with partners and other stakeholders in the promotion of the employer engagement and adult skills strategies.
Actively identify employer skills gaps, generate new partnerships opportunities with a co create design and deliver model in mind to maximise employer / stakeholder / community engagement.
- To assist in the development and drive the AEB, community and commercial sales strategy; consistently meet and exceed sales targets by developing, implementing and maintaining an effective pipeline.
- To build and maintain relationships with JCP, employers and other key stakeholders to promote and engage learners for AEB provision.
- Undertake direct marketing and promotional activities to the community through all communication routes including visits, cold calling and liaise with marketing to include cross promotion of all college offers
- Prepare and present training proposals to employers and including all employer responsive provision, (apprenticeships, AEB and commercial) and corporate relationships with the college
- To set and evaluate pricing to maximise funding draw down AEB funding to achieve a competitive market position, grow a stable community offer and employer base through key accounts and improve margins.
- Be responsible for growing new business with partner agencies and support colleagues to grow existing business undertaking a proactive consultative selling approach with the Employer Services team by conducting training needs analysis.
- Organise and attend internal and external promotional events, conventions, roadshows, exhibitions, and network with key local business partners and partnership forums
- Ensure the Customer Relationship Management (pro engage) is regularly updated with all relevant employer information in line with college procedures.
- Maintain the currency of AEB funding policy, own skills and engage pro-actively and positively with CPD facilitate through the College in this respect
- The responsibilities and duties may vary from time to time without changing the character of the post. The post holder will be expected to adopt a flexible approach to ensure the efficient and effective running of the provision
SALARY SCALE: £27722.95 - £29543.48
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
Closing date: 2nd December 2019
Use our online portal to apply