Contracts and Compliance Coordinator
The Apprenticeship Contracts and Compliance Coordinator will ensure compliance with all programme-related contractual obligations. These include checking that all contractual compliance obligations as an apprenticeship provider with the ESFA, Levy and non-levy customers are met. Supporting the Director of Apprenticeships and Employer Engagement and Sales and Employer Partnership Manager, the role will supervise the work based tutors to meet all service standards at allocation, delivery and claim stage of the Apprenticeship ensuring data and quality benchmarks are met.
- To manage tracking of apprentices ensuring learning and assessment is outstanding and apprentices are retained, achieve and progress in a timely manner.
- Check, audit and ensure that all apprenticeship documentation meets up to-date audit and high-quality assurance requirements.
- Take responsibility for the monitoring of all starts, including eligibility, “off the job” commitments, progress, achievement and timely targets in line with ESFA funding requirements.
- Effectively supervise the assessors using the college’s performance management system ensuring all KPI’s are met.
- Oversee the central induction process for apprenticeship provision.
- Ensure the College is consistently up to date with all ESFA Apprenticeship reforms and implement the necessary changes to support programme delivery
- To support the Director to achieve the College’s objectives of becoming an outstanding, innovative and customer focused provider that ensures growth and delivers service excellence for all.
- Plan, agree and monitor the curriculum delivery models for all Apprentices in line, including “off the job” requirements, progress reviews and any other requirements as directed by the ESFA funding rules.
- Work with the relevant college departments such as MIS etc to provide accurate data information to support the central reporting departments.
- Assist in the management and resolution of operational issues that impair qualitative and financial outcomes, including complaints.
- Work closely with employer services and take responsibility for the smooth administration for starts, booking of EPA and claiming of qualifications in order to maximize growth opportunities.
- Be able to use the Department’s and College’s administration and reporting systems so that effective and efficient data reporting is available, including OneFile reports.
- Ensure that all systems and records are GDPR compliant.