Business Administration Apprentice - Manchester - NMW Age Related
Job Title: Business Administration Apprentice
Employer Description: IFS are a young, dynamic and award winning CGI (Computer Generated Image) creative studio with locations in Manchester and New Delhi. We’re looking to continue growing our European team which produces CGI and animation for a local, national and international client base, spanning Creative Agencies, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom manufacturers, Product Manufacturers, Property Developers and Architects.
We have produced animations for Channel 4, ITV, BBC, Discovery Channel and National Geographic. Using the same technology currently employed by Hollywood visual effects studios, Image Foundry have been part of the teams that have won Emmy and Bafta awards.
Location: Manchester M12
Salary: NMW age related
Hours of Duty: 40 per week
Qualification: Business Administration Level 2
Vacancy Description: A fantastic opportunity to join a busy creative team with potential to progress. Having excellent communication skills with a positive attitude with the ability to interact with customers and service sales. An interest in marketing and Media would be an advantage.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Access
- Produce correspondence and documents as well as maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts via email and face to face in a formal setting
- Correspondence regarding a range of business and service activities
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment within the department
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Preparing and sending out correspondence to employees and clients via electronic or post
- Good presentation skills
- Organised approach
- Computer literate/IT skills
- Ability to prioritise work loads
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Commitment to working in a team
- Commitment to the principles of equality and diversity
- Self-motivated, pro-active and innovative
- Commitment to learning and personal development
- Smart appearance
- Good time keeping
Future Prospects: An opportunity to secure a permanent position with the company on completion of a successful apprenticeship programme.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a CV if available)
call the team on: 0161 654 4373