Business Administration Apprentice (12 months)
- To provide administrative support to the Training@hopwood team.
- To respond professionally and appropriately to all general enquires and correspondence and deal with incoming and outgoing post for the team.
- To accurately complete data input and maintain databases used in daily work to a high standard.
- Produce information and conduct research as directed by the Contracts Manager.
- To work within the team to continuously improve all administrative processes to ensure efficiency.
- To represent Training@hopwood in a professional manner dealing with visitors and assisting at events where required.
- To organise documentation as required by the Contract Managers.
- Be an active member of the Training@hopwood team, assisting and being assisted by, other team members at times of peak workload.
- Actively contribute to project teams as applicable.For example supporting other college areas at times of peak workload for example enrolment activities.
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of personal professional knowledge.
- Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.