Automotive Apprentice - Rochdale - £7280 per annum
Job Title: Automotive apprentice
Employer description: GLS Auto care are a local garage established for over 20 years; GLS Autocare cover Whitworth, Rochdale, Bacup and Rossendale.
Salary: £7280 per annum
Hours of Duty: 40 per week
Qualification: Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Level 3
Apprentice Motor vehicle mechanic required to learn all aspects of the trade
Role and Responsibilities:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintaining vehicles according to the
- Manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising about required repairs to the service department and to customers.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records
Qualification and Education Requirements:
GCSE A-C including Maths and English or equivalent to
- Working quickly while paying attention to detail
- Good communication
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to work well within a team and on your own
- To be able to follow verbal and written instructions well
Committed, Enthusiastic about Motor vehicle and have a willingness to learn
Potential for a full time position once qualified]
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a CV if available)
call the team on: 0161 654 4373