Be an APPRENTICe
Apprenticeships are a fantastic opportunity which offers a flexible approach to learning, combining practical on-the-job learning with technical education and skills.
Apprentices are employees earning a wage and working alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills.
Why undertake an apprenticeship?
- Get paid in a real job, gaining real work experience, real skills and a real future.
- Gain career-specific skills and experience whilst studying towards a standards employers value
- And you will earn while you learn without the burden of student debt – earning a wage
Interested in an apprenticeship? here's our step by step guide
Step 1 – Find your career
Research which type of
apprenticeship interests you, search our website to see the full range of
apprenticeships from our available
Step 2 – Search and Apply
- Search through our current vacancies or register with us. You can apply online by emailing your CV.
- Still at school? Apply online and we will invite you an apprenticeship session.
- If you already have secured a job or already employed, contact us we will work with your employer to create an apprenticeship training plan and get you started.
Step 3 – Interview & Initial Assessment
Once we receive your CV or application, we will invite you in to for an initial assessment and interview.
Interview: Our interviews are an opportunity for you to ask any question you have about apprenticeships. Our Recruitment Advisor will ask you some questions about the course you wish to start and discuss the next steps with you.
Assessment: The initial assessment is a short
online test which assesses your Maths, English and IT skills. The results
of these tests determine which apprenticeships and which levels you are
eligible for. If you have GCSEs A – C English and Maths this isn’t require,
however we need to see evidence.
Step 4 – Find your employer!
Providing you meet the entry requirements, our recruitment team will take over. They will develop your CV and put you forward for apprenticeship vacancies in the industry you have applied for.
Already found an employer?
If you already have secured a job or
already employed –
and we will work with your employer to create an apprenticeship training
plan and get you started.
Step 5 – Interview
If an employer likes the look of your CV, our recruitment team will arrange an interview for you. They will then help you prepare for it by offering tips, tricks and interview techniques.
Step 6 – Start your career
Fingers crossed you get the job! But if not, we will be on hand to find you another employer.
Already found an employer?
If you already have secured a job or already employed – contact us and we will work with your employer to create an apprenticeship training plan and get you started.
Any further questions?
Download our guide to becoming an apprentice for more guidance about apprenticeships and securing your job.
We are here to help, call us on 0161 654 4373, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.