Life at Hopwood Hall College
We know that college is more than just studying, it's also about the lifestyle and activities available when you're not in class. Enrichment is important to help maintain and good work life balance and it's a great way to have fun, enhance your CV and meet new people too.
You'll find activities to get involved with every week in our What's On section, but here's just some of the enrichment activities and facilities we have here at Hopwood Hall...most of which are completely free!
- Fantastic student social spaces with game consoles, interactive TVs, computers and relaxation areas
- Team sports including football, netball and rugby
- Fitness classes
- Free membership to our Sports Arena and gym
- Themed focus weeks - see our what's on page for more details
- Access to volunteering opportunities
- Learner engagement activities including membership of The Cabinet and being elected a Student Governor
- Work experience opportunities
- Educational visits and residential trips
- Guest speakers
- Charity fundraising events
- Competitions and prizes