Fantastic story about our Professional Catering students getting involved in a local charity scheme to feed those facing financial difficulty. Read the full story here: https://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/2/news-headlines/114845/hopwood-hall-students-cook-up-christmas-cheer-for-charity-scheme
Student Financial Support
There are a number of sources of financial support which may be available to help you with costs associated with coming to college.
If you are already studying or you plan to study at Hopwood Hall College in 2017/18, you can apply for Financial Support to help you with your course associated-costs such as travel, equipment, trips, lunch and stationery. If you are 20+ you may additionally apply for support with childcare.
There are various financial support available:
- 16-18 Guaranteed Financial Support
- 16-18 Discretionary Financial Support
- 19+ Discretionary Financial Support
- Advanced Learning Loans Financial Support
- 20+ Childcare Financial Support
The Financial Support Guidance for additional details including the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions is currently being updated and will be published in soon.
Forms to download
To apply for any of the above financial support please download and complete the relevant application form here:
- 16-18 Guaranteed and Discretionary Financial Support Application
- 19+ Financial Support Application
- 20+ Childcare Support Application
- 17/18 Renewal Form – (for all age groups who studied at Hopwood Hall College in 2016/17)
Please return your form and evidence in person to Student and College Services (reception) at either our Middleton or Rochdale campuses. For directions please click here.For further advice or guidance, please do not hesitate to contact the Student and College Services Team either by telephoning 0161 643 7560 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org