Reports and Policies
Annual Report 2015/16
The college’s annual report details the college’s performance and keynote achievements for the previous academic year. Read it by clicking on the image to the right.
Hopwood Hall College has a number of policies, statements and acts relating to the welfare of students. A selection are below for you to download. If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact the College for further information.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedure August 2015
- Compliments and Complaints Policy 2015
- Whistle Blowing Policy and Procedure 2015
- Freedom of Information Act
- Model Publication Scheme
- No Smoking Policy
- Subcontractor Fees Policy 2016
- Subcontractor SFA Fees 2013/14
- Subcontractor SFA Fees 2014/15
- Subcontractor SFA Fees 2015/16
- External Speakers and Events
If you would like to place a Freedom of Information request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org