MIS and Exams Apprentice
To be an active member of the MIS and Exams team, contributing towards high levels of customer service and data accuracy by suggesting and implementing improvements where appropriate.
1. To deliver administrative support to the Management Information Services & Exams Team
2. To respond professionally and appropriately to all general enquiries from internal and external customers
3. To accurately complete data input and maintain data accuracy where appropriate
4. To assist the team to continuously improve effectiveness and efficiency
5. To represent the college in a professional manner dealing with visitors and assisting at college events where required
6. To become efficient at using College MIS systems
7. To become efficient at using Awarding Body examinations data systems
8. Assisting other college teams where appropriate
9. To deliver a positive customer service to all users at all times.
10. Ensure continuous development and improvement of professional knowledge.
11. Any other duties, of a similar level of responsibility, as may be required.
SALARY SCALE: National Minimum Wage
HOURS OF DUTY: 36 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 15/10/2017
Use our online portal to apply