Medical Receptionist Apprentice - Rochdale - £8190 per annum
Job Title: Medical Receptionist Apprentice
Employer Description: Wellfield Health Centre is a busy GP practice caring for 12,000+ patients. They have 8 GP's and are also a training practice, which means they have trainee GP's working for the practice.
Salary: £8190 per annum
Hours of Duty: 37.5 per week
Qualification: Business and Administration Level 2
This is an opportunity to undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide general assistance to the practice team and project a positive friendly image to patients and other visitors, either in person or via the telephone
- To receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare professional in a courteous, efficient and effective way.
- Facilitate effective communication between patients, members of the primary health care team, secondary care and other associated healthcare agencies.
- IT Skills
- Ability to organise
- Ability to understand the importance of confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Courteous and helpful
- Ability to time keep
- Well presented and willing to wear a uniform
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with a CV if available)
call the team on: 0161 654 4373